Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why I became a waitress


The FAQs. I can only think of three so far. Leave a comment if you would like to find out more.

How did it start?

It all began when I made a list of the things I want to do before the dreaded 3-0 decends upon me.

Top of the list was to be a waitress. Not very ambitious, and even a little (or very) bizarre for a 27-year-old with a full time job.

Well, I can only say it's something I feel like trying, so that's how I got into it. Simple as that.

Where are you working?

A german beer bar/ restaurant in town

Why there?

After movie one weekday night, my friend and I ate at the restaurant.

A plate of bockwurst, wedges and one pint of beer later, I had the sudden impulse to kick-start my waitressing plan. I pulled a waitress to my side and asked if they're hiring part timers. Yes.

And the rest, as they say, is history.

No comments:

Post a Comment